The security of intellectual property rights is a major concern for InFocusMag.com. If you believe that one or more of your copyrighted works has been used in a way that compromises your intellectual property rights as outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, and this violation is associated with our site in some way, please contact our copyright agent at once by one or more of the following methods:
Our contact form: Click Here
We take all infringements of copyright very seriously. When submitting a copyright claim to our copyright agent, please ensure your claims package includes all of the following information so we can begin assessing your claim as quickly as possible:
- Include the signature (electronic or physical) of someone who is legally authorized to represent you as a claimant in a copyright violation case.
- Clearly identify the items you believe have been subject to copyright infringement, and also the items that are compromising the intellectual property rights associated with the original copyrighted work.
- Provide us with sufficient contact information so that we can remain in contact with you during the investigation process and beyond. Relevant information includes ALL of the following: your full name, mailing address, email address and telephone number.
- Supply a written statement informing us that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- Supply a second written statement confirming that all of the information you have provided in your claims package is completely factually accurate. This letter should also contain sufficient proof that the claimant’s representative holds the legal authority to represent the copyright holder, and that the representative understands they may be charged with perjury in a court of law if this is not the case.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE. IF YOU MISREPRESENT ANY OF THE DETAILS IN A FORMAL COPYRIGHT CLAIMS CASE, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO A RANGE OF STRICT PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW, INCLUDING BEING REQUIRED TO PAY ANY FEES ACCRUED BY US, THE COMPANY, AND ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR LICENSEES WHO FACE FINANCIAL INJURY BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED US IS TRUE AS REQUIRED BY LAW. YOU MAY ALSO BE FORMALLY CHARGED WITH AND CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR COMMITTING ACTS OF PERJURY. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW TO ISSUE A FORMAL DMCA NOTIFICATION, PLEASE REFER TO: 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) OF THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1998.